Fir and Fur












Jacket: J.Crew Factory (similar) Shirt: Madewell Skirt: J.Crew Boots: Durbarry (special thank you to Tuckernuck) Belt: Madewell Socks: DubarryBracelets: Madewell, Kiel James Patrick Rings: Madewell Necklace: J.Crew Factory


This past weekend was freezing! For me it was a not so subtle reminder that winter boot season is nearly here. I live in flats and heels almost year round but some days are just too cold for it, especially when there is snow on the ground. I was tempted to stay indoors but figured it would be good to get a little fresh air. I bundled up and took my new Durbarry boots out for a walk through the lake. I read that they were water repellant so I wanted to put them to the test. Surprisingly my feet were completely dry when I got out of the lake. The water beaded off and I didn't even have to take my boots off at the door. I was more than impressed with this. I would definitely recommend these boots for the snow and slush ahead. The fur liners are also another must have. I bought them last winter and they not only keep my feet really warm but also look great with all of my boots. I love wearing them with my Hunter boots (last shown here). 

On a side note how cute is this mini Christmas tree from Trader Joe's?

0 comments:

Post a Comment