Christmas Time at the New York Palace










Cape: Jack Wills Pants: Henry and Belle c/o Shoes: Coach c/o Bag: Brooks Brothers (similar)
Scarf: Brooks Brothers (similar)

December in New York City is proof that magic does exist. I've been in the Christmas mode for the past couple of weeks, but I really felt the spirit of the season in the courtyard of the New York Palace Hotel. The Christmas tree is so beautifully decorated, it would even exceed the expectations of a seasoned holiday enthusiast such as Clark Griswold

I had the pleasure of staying at the hotel this weekend and the lobby is just as festive. My room had a breath taking view of St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center. I loved how all of my favorite stores and sites from the city were so close. Kiel and I had the best time window shopping and taking in all the festively decorated storefronts. Living in RI I'm used to driving everywhere, but there's something charming about bundling up with a coffee in hand, and wandering the city streets.



0 comments:

Post a Comment