OOTD Wishlist - Wetlook Leggings

Hey folks,
So the process to blonde has started, it will be a slow journey so over the next few months I'll have random looking hair. At the moment I'm sporting a zebra striped blonde look, well that's how I think it looks, I've been told it doesn't. I hate getting highlights done without a cap, they always look too done. I think the cap makes it look more natural, but that's just me. There's going to be a serious amount of deep conditioner treatments done over the next few months. Moving on to this post, what I wish I was wearing today; wetlook leggings with a loose top and an open comfy blazer, a long necklace and statement rings with some awesome grey/charcoal wedges!!

OOTD Wishlist - Wetlook Leggings!

Happy Friday everyone. The weather looks lovely at the moment so lets hope it lasts.
Whats your plans for the weekend? Enjoy xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment