OOTD Wishlist - Rocking CasChic

Morning girls,
How are you all today? If you were on Twitter this morning, you'l have seen my little rant about getting woken up constantly. If not well, basically, I'm tired and can't sleep!!

I have a hair appointment booked for tomorrow and I have no idea what to get done. I'm so undecided, I'd love to be back blonde but do I really want to go through that upkeep? I'm kind of bored with the colour it is, but I prefer this to my natural boring dirty blonde/brown. If I had more length I'd happy start back the journey to blonde to look how it was when I was 18. GAHH! I dunno. Maybe brown with blonde highlights so the roots aren't too obvious? I'd love an Amanda Bynes style, but lets face it, never going to happen since my hair doesn't seem to be growing. Anyone got any thoughts? Pictures of my hair over the last 3yrs here.

OOTD Wishlist - Rocking CasChic



This is what I wish I was wearing today, it's so comfy and casual, yet dressy and stylish. I'm thinking natural makeup, nude lip, lots of smudgy eyeliner and loads of mascara! really need to get myself some lace up boots, I had a pair from Primark (Picture here) but unfortunately I brought them back, really regretting it now. Have a few things to do today, including finishing building my new furniture and catching up on blog related things but at the moment I'm watching Keeping up with the Kardashians, having serious face/tan/hair/clothes envy.

OH, also. I need new skinny jeans. I can never find jeans to fit which is why I'm always in leggings. If I find them to fit my bum then they are too long in the leg and too wide in the waist. Know anywhere that does great jeans (or even jeggings) that wont cost a fortune?? I'm about 5'3" & I wear an 8-10, but I'm 6-8 in the waist and a 10 in the bum area haha you can see the problem now :/


What are you all up to today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment