OOTD Wishlist - Halloween Special 001

Hello dollies,
Sorry about the complete lack of me this week, another long one. Another one full of "I literally cannot keep my eyes open" naps. Anyways, it's Halloween weekend. I'm not big on Halloween, it's just an excuse to go out really, like St. Patricks Day, but I do love all the themed/fancy dress nightclubs!! I have a busy weekend planned; a 21st, a scary movie night in with the boy, a girls night out and then a night out with the boy & the college lads. Very exciting!

So as you can imagine, I will be dressed up for most of the weekend, I decided I am only going to spend money on my outfit for Monday night. For the other nights out, I'm going with non-original over-done costumes which I can find in my wardrobe. First up - a very cliche... Nerd!

OOTD Wishlist - Halloween Special 001

What are you dressing up as? What are you plans for the weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment