OOTD Wishlist - Winter Wine Jeans

Hello Dollies,
Got inspired by seeing wine coloured jeans, everywhere. Still haven't got my hands on a pair so here is what I'd love to be wearing today.
OOTD Wishlist - Winter Wine Jeans
I wonder, if maybe, I'm just a tad obsessed with bows...*shrug* I spent the day doing assignments, catching up on blogs, designing and later the boy is coming over after work, I will of course be watching xfactor and hopefully getting a much needed early night for a long college week ahead.

What are you all up to today?
Any thoughts of who is going home in xfactor tonight?

#bbloggers topic tonight is Blogging & Privacy.
How much of your personal life do you share?
I think this could be an interesting one.

*

Also, I have a poll up on my Facebook page,
could you take a second and check it out??

0 comments:

Post a Comment