NEW at Sigma - Cities Collection

Hello Dollies,
This is my second New at Sigma post, you can see my first post about the Synthetic Essential Kit here. Today I will be talking about The Cities Collection launching November 21st!!




This cute little travel set contains 7 travel sized brushes from Sigma's best selling Essential & Premium Kits;


E05 - Eyeliner is a fine tipped synthetic brush helping create precise, even and firm eyeliner. One of my personal favourites!! Look out for a review coming soon.
E35 - Tapered Blending is another one of my favourites, its fluffy tapered brush to apply and blend colour in the crease area to avoid any harsh lines.
E45 - Small Tapered Blending is equally as used as E35, fluffy small domed fluffy brush to blend colour, works so well.
E60 - Large Shader is a flat shaped brush with natural bristles, used to apply colour. It is ideal for cream and primers as well as loose eye shadows or pigments.
F05 - Small Contour is used to blend, apply and contour powdered products, it has a soft rounded dome tip  to smoothly blend colour.
F15 - Duo Fibre is my favourite, most used brush! It is a tapered duo fibre brush, used to widely apply and buff powder or foundation into the skin, provides a natural flawless finish.
F30 - Large Powder is a dense rounded brush, ideal to apply powder to the face and body with natural bristles.



The brushes are stored in a travel-size container, keeping your brushes clean and safe when traveling. The container turns into two brush holders to keep your brushes organized when not travelling. There are four kits in this exciting collection: London (brown), Tokyo (pink), Paris (red) and New York (black).  Each kit was designed to represent the beauty and excitement of the city it is named after, I know which one I'd like!

I think this would be a brilliant gift for someone who travels a lot, a friend of mine is an air hostess so this will be perfect to get her. I think I may purchase one for myself, how handy would it be to leave in the boys house. I need the Tokyo set, PINKNESS! Limited addiction so check them out quick :)

Launches November 21st
Prices are $59 for New York, Paris, Tokyo && $89 for London










What one do you prefer?
Are they on your Christmas list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment