OOTD Wishlist - Fur Jacket

Hello dolls,

Stuck in college alone, waiting for my next class, snore! My alarm went off far too early today, it then had a fight with my bed and my bed won, resulting in me rushing out the door and being a little late. Therefore you can imagine, I don't look great lol. Here's what I wish I was wearing. I found a gorgeous Faux Far Jacket in H&M, but I think it's sold out. I'm going to look for one next week cause I think they are so cute, very dressy and I think it would be lovely as my winter "party" Jacket. I love that blouse too, the colour, the materials and the way it falls, it just looks really flattering and girly, some high waisted denim jeans and those wedges, awh love!!


OOTD Wishlist - Fur Jacket
All items - Topshop


So how is your day going? We are halfway through the week now, I'm in college until 6 today, ugh! Looking forward to getting through all this work today and starting some new assignments this weekend, have so much work due in December. I will be spending tomorrow searching for a job again and this time I'm not leaving until I get one!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment