Review - Babyliss Service



You may have seen my review post a couple of weeks ago about my Babyliss Beliss 2000 and how disappointed/upset I was that it had finally died. Not knowing how I was going to tame my curly frizzy locks...


Well have I got news!!



Babyliss replied to my tweet, informing me of a newer model which was similar to the Beliss, so I started looking into it. However, a week or so later, a Sales Director for Babyliss got in contact with me through twitter and told me that there was a couple of the hair driers left at HQ. She was so helpful!! I decided to order 2 and she checked the price and apologized that shipping would be expensive due to sending them to Ireland. The total cost of 2 hair dryers plus shipping was actually less than the price I paid for mine in the first place 4-5 years ago. I ordered them from her and emailed Babyliss directly to double check, they wrote back with all the details and gave me the information for paying. I paid through PayPal late on Wednesday night and sent details through Thursday afternoon.

On Monday morning, I got a phone call from another lovely lady, she said that they had tried to deliver them twice already and asked if I'd received a collection card. Ireland being the mess that it is sometimes, I had to explain that my address is wrong on sat-navs and it shows a house a few mins away from mine. Two hours later and they had arrived. I was shocked that they arrived Monday morning, that's incredible! I was expecting it to take at least 3-4 days, not be delivered over the weekend. I always love when companies can deliver products quickly. I am delighted to have this Babyliss back, see what I did there...



Thank you!



If you want to read my original review you can do so here, but this post is really just to say a HUGE thank you to all those involved & well done!! I have never seen service like this and I am seriously impressed. I would most definitely reccomend Babyliss & the entire Conair group, great products and a FAB service!! Thanks again.


0 comments:

Post a Comment