Review - Leopard Phone Case


Hey everyone,
I've been planning this post for a while now, but I thought I might as well post it sooner than I was planning too because I've been receiving a lot of questions about my iPhone Case especially since posting the instagram photo above. This post isn't sponsored or anything, the company doesn't know I'm writing it and the case was bought by my mammy as part of my Christmas present.


The case was bought from Sw-Box, they have loads of gorgeous cases! I have so many on my wish list from that website but of course when I saw the one above I knew that was the one I wanted. It arrived in good time, I don't know exactly how long as I didn't order it myself but I've been told it wasn't too long. It wasn't expensive and was well packaged so I would definitely recommend this website. My mam ordered my brother bumper cases as well and they have been great. In the case was a cute little notebook made to look like an iPhone.



So this particular case is a "Genuine Leather Flip Case for iPhone 4/4s", it comes in white (the one I have) & also grey. They are both $18.19. The case feels nice, its soft and has kind of a suede feel. I love it! I think its adorable and would definitely recommend it. It's a flip case so it covers both the front and back. Remember if you are ordering the white one, that because of the the material and colour, it will get dirty and be hard to clean.



The one negative thing I have to say is that part of it has ripped. Considering I've been using it less than a month I am very very disappointed and saddened about this. The material ripped just at the top where the front "hooks" onto the phone, the plastic now catches on my phone when I close the case so I'm planning on covering the plastic with tape or material or something to protect the top of my phone.

They have video reviews on the website if you want a closer look at the case. I would buy from the website again but I don't think I'd buy another flip case or one with similar material. Its disappointing because they have loads of very pretty ones but I'd be afraid that the same would happen to them too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment