Outfit | Blogger Lunch

Blogger Irish Outfit of the Day Sheer Dress

This is what I wore to the Cocoa Brown Bloggers lunch last weekend. I've had this dress from Primark for a while but never got a chance to wear it. I just love the print on it. I paired it with a black blazer and some black dolly shoes. The food was amazing and it was so lovely to have a chat with some blogger friends that I haven't seen in a very long time and of course meet some new faces. Suzy, over at Glamour and Go, compiled a huge list of Irish bloggers, which is incredible so make sure you check it out if you're looking for new Irish bloggers to follow. Hope you enjoyed the bank holiday weekend, if you had one. I've been busy working on some posts and features for my new design blog xomisse, make sure to pop over and have a look and let me know if you have any requests.

cocoa brown bloggers lunch meet up



0 comments:

Post a Comment