Review | Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Self Heating Face Mask

Blog Review Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed Self Heating Face Mask

My skin has been absolutely awful this week, to help it out a little I decided to use a deep cleaning face mask from Soap & Glory called No Clogs Allowed which heats up on the face and is supposed to clean out pores. It contains Zeolite a special heating active, Pumice for polishing and smoothing skin, Salicylic Acid for skin smoothing and cell renewal, Grapeseed Oil which is an antioxidant, Jojaba Beads and a natural aromatic fragrance made up of orange, palmarosa, rosemary, menthol, eucalyptus and geranium.

Super self-heating 5 minute deep pore detox face mask with a free skin smoothing sponge. This is a deep cleansing treatment, ideal for greasy and blackhead prone skin. Use one/two times a week. Rinse right away for a fast refresh or wait 3-5 minutes before sponging off for a squeakier clean.
Blog Review Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed Self Heating Face Mask

You really need to shake the tube before using this product. Apart from the beads, it's pretty soft and smooth which I wasn't expecting. It smells quite nice, very fresh. As I worked it into my skin I could feel the product begin to heat up and slightly tingle, it was quite nice and wasn't uncomfortable at all. Some of the little beads turned a brighter blue but other than that nothing happened which was disappointing as it says that you will literally turn blue. I left the mask for about 5 minutes before rinsing it off using the sponge provided. My skin felt really clean, soft and moisturised after rinsing the product off, it did look brighter and a couple of problem areas appeared lessoned but I didn't really notice a difference in my pores other than it looking cleaner overall. There's so many rave reviews about this and I have to agree, it's a great product that I will be repurchasing. I'm a sucker for face masks. No Clogs Allowed is about €15, available from Boots, but Soap & Glory usually have deals on like 3 for 2 which is when I bought this.

Have you tried this? What did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment