Fish Bones
















Sweater: J.Crew 
Shirt: J.Crew
Shorts: Lilly Pulitzer (Similar)
Sandals: Madewell
Necklace (Bracelet): Kiel James Patrick 
Bracelets:Anthropologie

For the holiday, I spent the week at the historic Allen's Cottage in Cape Porpoise, Maine.  I fell in love with the unique property, which admittedly had some of the most interesting lawn ornaments I’ve ever seen. If you take a closer look at the post, you will notice the rib trellis and vertebrae stool of a whale that have been decorating the yard of the cottage since the early 1900’s. Though the bones have weathered a bit since Herbert Allen originally placed them there, they still emanate a peculiar beauty and elegance that fits the quirky style of the cottage (images of the cottage to come). I decided to mix things up a little and wear my Royal’s Golden Fleet bracelet as a necklace to add the perfect pop of gold to my neckline. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment