Share Sunday 072 - Summer Holidays

misseblog share sunday summer edition

I cannot believe the last time I did a Share Sunday I was finishing up with work placement. Summer has gone so fast and my final year of college is creeping up. May was mostly spent finishing assignments, enjoying some time off with friends and working on tutorials for xomisse.com. I've been so in love with creating templates, freebies and content for it and the response has been amazing. June started with a Benefit event and a fab meet-up organised by Katie, it was so nice to see everyone again as I had been feeling so out of the loop because of placement. I was in the designing mood today so I created some new social media buttons for xomisse if anyone is looking for some new ones.

misseblog share sunday summer edition birthday

The boyfriends birthday was at the beginning of June and we all had an incredibly week. We had drinks in the Hard Rock Cafe then a small close group of us moved onto Alchemy nightclub and had a great night. The weather was amazing that week so the morning after was spent in the sun stuffing our hungover heads with McDonalds. Later that week we had drinks with some of my friends who couldn't make the party and had dinner with the boyfriends dad's side of the family. It was so nice to finally meet them!

misseblog spain holiday 2013

Would you believe that the last time I was on holidays was for a short break to Barcelona with my family and a friend of mine in 2008. I haven't felt proper heat since! We decided to go ahead and book a last minute holiday. Things were a crazy rush all week as I shopped, worked and exercised, quickly trying to get everything ready to jet off for two whole weeks in Spain. While there, we celebrated our official 2 year anniversary with dinner and then going for drinks in a beach hut beside the sea. This summer also represents our 9th year of friendship as we met mid-summer in 2004 when we were 12/13, Crazy! It was so nice to spend some quality time together without a tv, phones or internet access.

misseblog spain holiday 2013

While out for lunch one day, himself got offered a job. He considered staying to work while I finish my degree and our parents were all for it but he decided to come home, sort of money and wait for me to finish college so we can go together. If all goes well come May, we will be packing our bags to move there for the summer! How bloody exciting is that? I think it would be such a great opportunity for us!

misseblog spain holiday 2013

I had such a lovely holiday and am a bit gutted to be home, it's taken me all week to get back into the swing of things. My laptop was so foreign to me when I got home haha. I am very excited to see what the next 10 months bring and hopefully next summer will be one to remember. It's hard to believe that July is almost over isn't it? I need to make the most of August before projects, assignments and dissertations take over my life!!


What have you been up to lately? Have you been anywhere yet this summer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment