Factory Girl






Shirt: J.Crew Skirt: J.Crew Boots: Ann Taylor c/o Tights: J.Crew Belt: J.Crew
Bracelets: Asha c/o Eyeliner: Stila c/o

Today's outfit is perfect for a day at the factory. It was a little chilly in the office and I felt pretty cozy in my turtleneck, wool skirt, and tights. The Ann Taylor boots are not something I would typically wear, but I really liked the way they looked with this outfit. I'm not used to wearing boots over the knee, but the look is really growing on me. I definitely plan on wearing these boots more often.

I kept my accessories minimal. A Leopard print belt is great to tie in with solid pieces. The only jewelry I have on are scalloped bangles from ASHA. I really love these bracelets and have been wearing them everyday since I got them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment