Outfit | Pink Monday & Blogosphere Magazine

All items - H&M

Winter weather has arrived in Ireland so I've brought back cosy jumpers and boots. How adorable is this alphabet jumper from H&M. I'm finally getting back into the swing of college, thankfully I've no classes on Monday and Tuesday instead we're to use those days to focus on our project and assignments. This means I can enjoy my weekend more! I'm having a productive Monday so far, I've written a few posts for xomisse and done my driving practice. I'll be spending the rest of the day working on college assignments and coming up with a proposal for my final year project which I'll be posting about over on xomisse soon. 

October means the return of my favourite tv shows. I'm so excited that Revenge is back and really looking forward to Pretty Little Liars. This week I got around to watching Breaking Bad and finished the entire series in a week! Fantastic show but unfortunately I'd already seen a few spoilers before I started. What shows have you been watching and loving? I somehow got sucked into watching xfactor again, live shows were a bit disappointing though. I don't think I have a favourite, theres nobody I really love. Who do you like on xfactor so far?

I announced something exciting during the week - Blogosphere Magazine. A new print magazine for bloggers by bloggers with a range of subjects like beauty, fashion, lifestyle, food, travel, etc. I'm going to be answering readers questions about blogging. You can read more about Blogosphere Magazine here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment