Hair - From curly to straight using Babyliss Beliss 2000


Hey everyone,
Thought I'd do a blog post about hair,
I've mentioned mine is so curly, tangled, Frizzy, etc.
so I'll show how I get it sleek and straight, using the Babyliss Beliss 2000.
This was one of the first videos I made on Youtube and not much has changed.


This is it, just washed.

I then comb through it with a wide tooth comb
and use the following products, I alternate between these.


(L-R)
Schwarzkopf Pro Styling Heat Protection.
Aussie Take the Heat Leave in cream
Lee Stafford Poker Straight Balm
Umberto Giannini Salon Straight BlowDry Cream
Lee Stafford Day Afford Spray


Combed through with products.

ENTER! The magic wand lol the babyliss beliss 2000


It's a hair drier, with comb and 2 rows of straightening plates.
I cannot even attempt to dry my hair without this baby, it cuts the time to do my hair in half, making it super easy and longer lasting.

It has 3 power settings, as well as 3 heat settings. it also has a range of 1-4 on  the closeness of the straightening plates, which is handy.

So, I section my hair, run this through it until dry (20 mins). I use this to take the curl out and dry it, leaving my hair frizzy for the GHD. Meaning I'm limiting the heat used. if your hair is wavy/kinky/pretty straight anyways, you mightn't even need the hair straightener afterwards.

20mins later, I have this.

As you can see, it's frizzy. But pretty straight. Now I just glide the GHD over it
to eliminate the frizz, but most the hard work is already done. Without this, my hair is usually 3x the size!!! In a frizzy Afro type way!

10ish minutes later
...Soft, Sleek, Straight hair!

With Very little flyaways/Frizzyness.

My hair is always better the day after I wash it,
it calms down a bit more, becoming less "puffy".

I really recommend the Babyliss Beliss 2000.
I got it in Debenhams, 1-2 years ago for about €32 I think,
after a quick google search, I found a few for sale on the likes Amazon for £20
They also have smaller models for shorter hair. 

Before & After


Hope you found this useful, Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment