OOTD Wishlist - Beige Leggings!

Girls Lunch



Going out for dinner and drinks with Ciara tonight, this is what I wish I could wear! Beige leggings are from River Island, I actually had that exact pair on me and decided against buying them at the Stellar/River Island Event, which I now regret! Lovely pale pink cardi or blazer from H&M and some pretty girly accessories!

I'm trying to stop spending but I think beige leggings are a must for my wardrobe!
What do you think? What are you lusting over?


*EDIT* 16/July
River Island Jeggings are twenty something euro (£20). Primark/Pennys have a similar, slightly darker, pair of leggings for €4, Bargain & no guilt if you don't wear them!! (They also have really nice tank tops similar to those found in Awear for €2.50!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment