Peaches Boutique Jewellery

Hey dears,


So a couple of days ago, two lovely girls called Patrice and Linessa got in contact with me telling me about their new company, Peaches Boutique, located in London. I wanted to forward on the information and share it with you today, in case any of you are interested in a some new unique jewellery pieces. Let me first start by saying that I am in no way compensated for this post, I just thought it would be nice to share. I was so interested in their story.





Peaches Boutique is an independent online jewellery store, showcasing an infusion of contemporary vintage inspired, funky and chic jewellery. Patrice and Linessa are old high school friends who came up with the idea of Peaches Boutique over dinner on the 12th of June 2011, after years of dreaming of starting a business together. I love that they went after something they have wanted for years. They decided on Peaches because it's what Linessa calls Patrice. How cute!






The day after dinner, they created Peaches Boutique, investing their own time and money, made a Facebook and Twitter page and started working on their company, making a website, contacting wholesalers and stockist with unique jewellery which they wanted to sell. A month later, the Peaches Boutique website went live. Incredible! An idea over dinner turning into a business in a month! These lovely ladies have always had more than just personal reasons for starting a boutique together, Patrice says "We want to be role models, we want other young females to look up to us and understand anything is possible", Linessa adds "We want young females around the world to know that anything they put their mind to they can achieve, we opened our online boutique in just 1 month. We juggle our boutique with other commitments such as work, university and our day to day life but that's a sacrifice we are willing to make as we want to be successful independent young women."


They also add "At Peaches Boutique being fabulous, stylish, funky and individual is what we live by. We are an independent jewellery boutique priding our brand on being
 an exclusive haven stocking one of a kind, fashionable, kitsch pieces not seen on the high street. Working along side our carefully selected designers and stockist we are able to roll out the red, well in our case the pink carpet and shower you with exclusive, irresistible, show stopping pieces. Our ethos is simple LOVE LIFE, LOVE FASHION, LOVE YOU."

I have not ordered any pieces as of yet, stupid spending ban due to my camera breaking! I cannot wait to order some pieces though, such as this 3D Diamond ring,  this Vintage Telephone necklace, these Cluster flower studs, this tea party necklace, this Diamond love ring, this piano ring and radio ring. Ahh, I love it all! It is all so dainty, pretty and girly! Gorgeous unique jewellery, I am so tempted! They offer delivery worldwide. If you are outside of the UK, you can fill out a form and they will contact you. Details of this here. Prices range from £8-£23 from what I can see, with most items being under £15.



What pieces do you like? If you order something, Let me know what you think. I'll update you all when I order :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment