Soap & Glory Hand Food

Hey dears, how are you all?

So the other week I picked up something which I've been meaning to try for quite a while now, its Soap and Glory Hand Food. To be completely honest, I don't know why it took me so long to get it!!! I love it!



What the bottle says:
non-greasy hydrating hand cream with shea butter, macadeamia oil & marshmellow. Apply Hand Food Hand Cream as often as you want to soften, smooth and soothe dray, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands.



What I thought:
First impressions are of course the look of the bottle, pink, squeeze tube, like most S&G products, it was cute packaging. Next the smell, at first I didn't like it, I'm not sure why, but after the first use I actually do like the smell, it's kind of sweet but not in a sickly way. It's a creamy texture and when you're rubbing it in you can feel how creamy it is. It left my hands super soft after one use, I found myself rubbing my hands because of how soft they were lol. I've been using it everyday since. I mixed a tiny bit with L'Oreal Sublime Tan and rubbed it into my hands, it meant that my tan didn't come off patchy like it normally does from washing, it just faded, which was a big plus for me. I also rub it onto my nails, which have been longer and stronger recently, I don't know if its a result of the hand cream but it could be helping. It drys in pretty quick too which I love!



Price: €6.75 for 125ml (Boots tend to have buy 3 S&G products and get the cheapest free)

Buy Again: Yes, definitely! It's a big enough tube and a little goes a long way. Great product for the price.

Have you tried it? What do you think? Whats your fav S&G product?

0 comments:

Post a Comment