How to Wear - A Peplum Top


OOTD Wishlist - Peplum



OOTD Wishlist - Peplum Top


I'm sitting in the bf's friends house after having a somewhat "dramatic" morning. Basically, we got evacuated by the bomb squad. It's not really that serious at all, I'm guessing just protocol to evacuate the road really but yeah. So we're waiting to be allowed back onto the road so we can go get ready for the Ireland match tonight. Priorities hey! Not really looking forward to it as much as I should, have a headache and not feeling all that great. You know when you just feel unhealthy and bleh?

So while I'm here I decided to blog, as ya do. A huge trend at the moment is Peplum, seen both in tops and dresses. I took one white peplum top and showed how I'd wear it in numerous different ways. The first three outfits are the same outfit styled differently using accessories. I think it's a great versatile top, plus it hides the part I don't like (stomach) as it flows out at the waist showing your tiniest part. How would you wear it? Do you like this style?


Have a Facebook Page for your Blog? Follow/"Like" a lot of Pages? HERE'S A NEED TO KNOW TIP!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment