Outfit of the Day | Instagram Snaps

I've gotten so bad at taking outfit of the day photos for my blog, I'm going to blame Instagram... but really I just haven't found a suitable place to take the photo. I'm going to try though, with a camera and not my iPhone. So to start here's a bit of a catch up of outfits I've posted on Instagram. Search misseblog to find me or check out my feed here.

outfit fashion zara h&m hm style ootf wiw wear pennys primark Swarovski leopard print blazer dress
First: Grey Blazer - H&M | Top - River Island | Leggings - Topshop | Bag - Primark
Shamballa Bracelet | Shamballa & Skull Bracelets - Primark | Swarovski Bracelet & Charm

Second: Jacket - Zara | Tshirt & Necklace - Primark | Tank Top - Awear | Leopard Leggings - H&M

Third: Cherry Print Dress - H&M | Leather Jacket - Zara

The #7Days7Dresses competition ended today, the winner be will announced in the next few days. Check out my entry, let me know what you think. I went to New Look & bought a couple of things, haul post to follow. Good luck to everyone who entered! xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment