Review - Char-Cole Jewellery


Char-Cole is a gorgeous little jewellery company owned by the fabulous blogger Charli. She sells Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces and Rings which are all handmade. You can also ask for yours to be personalized to suit you and your needs. Most pieces are made using gorgeous stones, crystals and glass beads making really elegant jewellery that is affordable. I adore her pretty stone rings.

CharCole Tree of Life secrets behind the closet door



I received the Tree of Life with the standard 7inch chain. It's a beautiful double chained bracelet with a Tree of Life Charm. I loved the simplicity and meaning behind the Tree of Life, meaning different things to different religions & cultures. It symbolizes numerous things; knowledge, security, strength, beauty, and the interconnection of all life. To me, it is also a symbol of growth, after the horrible year I had 2010 and am still dealing with now, I know that I have grown stronger from my experiences. 

</span>CharCole Tree of Life secrets behind the closet door<span class=


LIMITED EDITION- The Dainty Dollymix Rose Quartz Silver Necklace
Ametrine Bracelet

There is a special offer on at the moment, all orders over £5 will receive a free pair of earrings and all orders over £10 will receive a free bracelet. Have a look at her website Char-Cole I'm sure you'll fall in love with something.



0 comments:

Post a Comment