It's all about Accessorize

According to my boyfriend, I used to always accessorize when I was younger. Now, not so much. I'm unsure why but I think sometimes jewellery just gets in the way. Working on a computer all day in college with bangles and bracelets jingling and hitting the desk isn't exactly what everyone wants to hear. But the last couple of weeks, I've had my eye on some pieces (mostly statement necklaces). My local Accessorize got closed down a while back and the nearest one to me now is such a trek, so it often gets overlooked. After a gander on their website, I'm thinking I definitely need to take a visit and while I'm there, I might as well go sale shopping, right? Has anyone been shopping? Got any good deals to share? Do you shop in Accessorize?

Accessorize Bag Totes Hand Pretty Girly Accessories Jewellery1. Contrast Chain Handle Tote 2. Tropical Traveller Scoop Tote 3. Chelsea Strappy Tote 4. Animal Canvas Shoulder Bag 5. Nautical But Nice Weekender 6. Lady Mercedes Shoulder Bag 7. Mc Gregor Bag Chocolate Brown 8. Mc Gregor Bag Pink 9. Front Pocket Frame Bag 10. Quilt And Heart Lock Cross Body
</span>Accessorize Bag Totes Hand Pretty Girly Accessories Jewellery<span class=
11. Jacquard Leopard Shopper 12. Donna Oversized Envelope Clutch 13. Butterfly Print Rucksack 14. Bobby Shoulder Bag 15. Spot Scoop Tote 16. Flamingo Stripe Tote 17. Woven Envelope Shoulder Bag 18. Farringdon Colour Block Satchel 19. Butterfly Lock Ladylike Bag 20. Carrie Croc Bow Wallet
Accessorize Accessories Hats Jewellery Bags Jewelry Topshop River Island
1. Chain Link Detail Bracelet 2. Belt Buckle Cuff 3. Bird Letters Charm Bracelet Watch 4. Ff Chain Fringe Long Pendant 5. L'Amour Gold Charm Bracelet 6. Pearly Potion Bottle Long Pendant 7. Metal Rings Collar Necklace 8. Ff Interlinked Cord Friendship Bracelet 9. Trinket Green Enamel Charm Bracelet 10. Pebble Beach Necklace
Accessorize Jewellery jewelry bags accessories
1. Ff Camera Pendant 2. Double Heart Linked Ring 3. Mixed Chain Statement Necklace 4. Anais Pretty Ring Set 5. Metal Deco Ring 6. Dipped Leaf Necklace 7. 2x Jewelled Stacking Set 8. Stretch Pearl Ring 9. Feather Wrap Around Ring 10. Multi Heart Stacker
Accessorize accesories jewellery jewelry rings necklaces bracelets arm candy party
1. Plain Weave Denim Trim Trilby 2. Tropical Hibiscus Moulded Cup & Tie Side Brief 3. Paper Cloche 4. Polka Dot Crown Trilby 5. Ditsy Corsage Trillby 6. Chiffon Corsage Suede Ballerina 7. Hibiscus Stripe Moulded Cup & Brief 8. Lace and Bow Ballerina 9. Floral Trilby 10. Straw Boater With Ditsy Trim





Anyone else feel the same about jewellery or is it just me?
Do you think accessories make (/break) an outfit?

0 comments:

Post a Comment