OOTD Wishlist - Spring Green

How beautiful is that weather!! I can't believe how nice out it is, 21 degrees at 5pm in the middle of March in Ireland is just insane! I spent the morning with the bf, we went on a lovely walk until he had to go to work and I had to return unwillingly to college work. We both tried to get the evening off, planning to go out for a bite to eat and enjoy the sun, here's what I would of liked to wear. 
How did you spend the day? Did you do much over the weekend?


OOTD Wishlist - Spring Green



Did you all remember to put your clocks forward? I hate how some things automatically change and others don't, really confuses me. I have mentioned that my blog will be getting a little less attention until May due to a crazy about of college work but I hope to update as often as I can. Hope you are all well & enjoying the sunshine xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment