OOTD Wishlist - Scalloped Shorts

Hello ladies,

It's been a long, difficult couple of weeks and this week I pretty much crumbled. There's been so so much going on and it got to me on Wednesday when I was finishing up a video assignment that I had been editing that day for 5+ hours and it crashed, it deleted everything! I had to go home to get the files and restart it!! Nightmare. Thankfully I got it uploaded on time on Thursday, came straight home and accidentally fell asleep for 4hours. Wasn't a nice week at all.

Tonight, is my best friends 21st birthday party. Time to blow of some steam haha. Have 101 things to do before I get ready and I'm not quite sure what I'm wearing yet but here is what I wish I was wearing.




OOTD Wishlist - Scalloped Shorts

This lovely blouse top tucked into Scalloped shorts with black booties and a hot pink bag which is just gorgeous. 
Natural makeup with eyeliner & pops of pink!

What are you up to tonight? Any nice plans?
What do you wish you were wearing?
Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment