Review - Lash Control Mascara

Miss E Blog Lash Control Mascara Review


What is Lash Control Mascara?

Lash Control Mascara  (* sent as sample) lets you control how much product is on the brush. No more scraping the brush across the top of the tube to remove excess, no more clumpy 1 lash eyelashes. This innovative package allows you to squeeze the brush before taking it out of the tube. The harder you squeeze, the less product will be on the brush.


What is the Mascara like?


Review Lash Control Mascara
Without & With Lash Control Mascara (*) - Excuse my no makeup pale face :/




I really like the result, it lengthens my lashes enough for a day to day mascara. My eyelashes have gotten really short over the last year so anything that makes them visible is amazing! I tried keeping the same position when taking the above photo so you could see the results. I applied no makeup so you could see exactly the effect. My eyelashes are definitely much longer. I have the Lash Control Lengthening & Conditioning Black mascara in a pink tube. It has a full tapered brush, the mascara itself is a Botanical enriched conditioning formula. There is also Lash Control Volumizing & Conditioning 2X Black mascara in a purple tube with a zig zag brush to coat every lash. It smells a little odd, kind of "clean" but it's far away from my nose so I don't really notice. I haven't noticed it clump or flake, even when layered. I love putting on my mascara in the morning with this, cause looking down into the mirror, my eyelashes look amazingly long!! This leaves my eyes looking very "pretty", without over doing my lashes. All in all, I think it's a winner.

Both are £18/€20 and are available from  Cloud 10 Beauty.

Miss E Blog Lash Control Mascara Review

0 comments:

Post a Comment