A Pulitzer Prize






 





































Dress: Lilly Pulitzer  c/o Jacket: J.Crew Shoes: Coach Bag: Tory Burch Bracelet: Kate Spade

While I adore this time of year in New England, the new Lilly Pulitzer resort collection kinda makes me want to hop on the next flight to Tahiti. I'm in love with the latest array of playful prints and colorful dresses. My favorite this season is the Carleigh Tunic Dress which would be ideal to pack for a tropical getaway this winter. I also love the Topanga dress featured in this post. It's not only versatile but such a pretty shade of purple. I wore pale pink shoes with this dress, but I think it could have worked with a number of options. Gold heels being my second choice.

To celebrate Lilly Pulitzer's birthday, Lilly is offering a special promotion in-store and online November 9th and 10th. Details are above. What pieces from the new resort collection catch your eye?


0 comments:

Post a Comment