Fezziwig's


























 Dress: Anthropologie Shoes: J.Crew (Similar) Necklace: Loren Hope
Special thank you to Society Social for the beautiful Bar Cart featured in this post. 

Devon: Dress: Shoshanna (Similar) Shoes: J.Crew
Sadie: Dress: Jack Wills (Similar)
Macy: Dress: Madewell (Similar)
Vanessa: Dress: J.Crew 
Kiel: Blazer: Jack Wills Shirt: Kiel James Patrick Pants: J.Crew Bow-tie: Kiel James Patrick
Jake: Blazer: Jack Wills Tie: Ralph Lauren Shirt: Kiel James Patrick 
Neal: Suit: Club Monaco (Similar


The Christmas season feels like it is here a bit earlier this year. Stores are beautifully dressed with wreaths and lights, and my inbox is full of holiday promotions. We put together a small cocktail party earlier this past week to kick off the holiday season. Nothing brings about a festive mood like holiday drinks and desserts. I loved being able to use Society Social's beautiful Worth Bar cart for the gathering. It has a nice vintage feel to it and we stocked it with all of our favorites including Onyx Moonshine

We laughed. We ate. We danced. It was nice to spend such a fun night with some of my favorite people before the holiday craziness begins. I was so happy to wear the Starlit Stripes dress from Anthropologie. If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that I was swooning over that dress the first time I saw it. I love any opportunity to dress up, and am excited to see what the rest of the holiday season brings. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment