Hello November



Jeans: J.Crew Boots: LL Bean Signature Socks: Ralph Lauren 

Happy November! The day after Halloween is the start of my favorite time of year with the exception of Daylight Savings Time ending on Sunday. I really like those longer days! The temperature really starts to drop this month and for me boot season officially begins. I bought these Houndstooth duck boots from LL Bean Signature last month and have been waiting for a chance to wear them. They are perfect for today's rainy weather and I wore them with my favorite pair of boot socks. The socks I'm wearing today are pretty long so they always stick outside of my boot which I prefer. I hate when socks are too short that I have to keep pulling them up. A good boot sock can be hard to come by! Fortunately it is the beginning of the season. I have plenty of time to hunt for them. Meanwhile I will continue to enjoy wearing my favorite boots combined with cozy sweaters.

                                        --Here are some of my favorite sweaters from this season-- 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment