Mystic Aquarium





 Sweater: Anthropologie Shirt: J.Crew (Similar) Jeans: Citizens of Humanity
Boots: Hunter Bracelets: Kiel James Patrick J.Crew

Special thanks to Mystic Aquarium for hosting one of the best days I can remember. On Tuesday I received a special tour of Mystic and it was a wonderful experience. I've visited Mystic Aquarium every year since I was a child, and Kiel and I even had one of our first dates there. I have always been obsessed with the penguins, so you can't imagine how excited I was to have  an up close encounter with them. That is not to say that the Beluga Whales and Sea Lions aren't terrific as well. I fell in love with Cocoa the Sea Lion! Although I admit it was a little scary getting a kiss on the cheek from him. It is truly an incredible aquarium, with a passionate staff, and a greater purpose to teach the wider world how to protect and care for our ocean planet. It would be a dream to volunteer for them! To learn more check out the Mystic Aquarium website, or if you live close by it is definitely worth it to pay a visit.




0 comments:

Post a Comment