Outfit | Casual Friday


Outfit | Casual Friday


Hey dolls, happy Friday! I am currently sitting in bed very, very bored. I've been so busy working like crazy all week, my sleep pattern is completely messed up! I've been falling asleep at 3am, waking at 5 and then getting up at 8. Generally, just not been feeling well all week. I woke up this morning feeling worse so went to the doctor who told me all my symptoms are caused by excess stress and I also have a stomach bug, lovely! So I've been ordered to stay in bed all weekend and surprisingly, I'm not very happy at all.

Because I was working Wednesday night until 1am, I couldn't go see the premiere of the new Batman movie, gutted to say the least. The bf got tickets for us to see it tonight instead, but stomach bug means I'm stuck in the house learning off the menu of where I work while the boyfriend, his mam, brother and my brother all went to see it so feeling pretty lonely this evening. I've lost count of the amount of movies I've watched today, don't have the energy to do much else. Really just want a cuddle of the boy.

Anyways, this is what I would of loved to be wearing today. I've gotten really into Hi Top wedges so definitely think I need to buy a pair just like these! My wish list is getting longer and longer, my paycheck isn't going to last too long at all haha.

Are you going to see The Dark Knight Rises? I hope I eventually get too, although it looks like someone doesn't want me to see it lol. Are you a fan of Hi Tops? Any movie suggestions for me? Hope you are all well and have a lovely weekend :) xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment