Outfit | Leather Shorts

Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blogger Blog Irish Makeup Fashion Style Leather Shorts Leggings

Hey dolls,
How are you all? After a weekend in my sickbed, recovering and resting, I was needed to record video footage for the Semi-Finals of TGI Fridays Got Talent on Wednesday. The entire morning got away from me. It was the first day I actually properly got dressed, did my makeup and had my hair somewhat decent (as opposed to the curly frizzy mane I had been sporting). Having not put makeup on in about a week, apart from maybe a layer of mascara if I had the energy and wearing basic makeup for work before that, I was ready to play with eyeshadow. I went for a grey smokey eye using Alva E/S Smoke, Avon True Colour E/S Black Pearl and MAC E/S Glamora Castle.

</span>Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blogger Blog Irish Makeup Fashion Style Leather Shorts Leggings<span class=</span>Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blogger Blog Irish Makeup Fashion Style Leather Shorts Leggings<span class=</span>Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blogger Blog Irish Makeup Fashion Style Leather Shorts Leggings<span class=</span>Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blogger Blog Irish Makeup Fashion Style Leather Shorts Leggings<span class=</span>Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blogger Blog Irish Makeup Fashion Style Leather Shorts Leggings<span class=
Cardigan, Shorts, Peace Necklace, Belt - Primark | Hi Low Sheer Back Top, Silver Chain - H&M

I added a gold chain belt, removed the silver chain and added my peace necklace. I was wearing these little booties but changed into leopard print ballet flats that appeared in my Summer Haul, my poor feet were tired from running around from 6pm-1am. It was a great evening, we raised loads of money for charity and saw some amazing talent. Can't wait for the finals, visit this post for details and check out the photos/videos on the Facebook page.

I have a question about my Blogger/HTML/Web Tutorials. Do you like them integrated on this blog or would you prefer if I did them on a separate blog and updated this weekly with a summary?? I'd like them together but I prefer having a different layout for tutorials...what do you think?

What are you up to this weekend? Anything exciting?

0 comments:

Post a Comment