Outfit & Nails | Red, White & Blue

4th of july american red white blue gem nails outfit shorts blazer fashion style blog ootd wiw outfit</span>4th of july american red white blue gem nails outfit shorts blazer fashion style blog ootd wiw outfit<span class=</span>4th of july american red white blue gem nails outfit shorts blazer fashion style blog ootd wiw outfit<span class=

Blazer - H&M | Tank - Awear | Shorts - River Island

Wanted to cover my entire ring finger in gems, but didn't have enough to cover both hands. Silver gems are obviously my favourite. Excuse the complete mess that is my hair, the weather is screwing with it big time. Off out to a 4th of July party, where there will hopefully be someone who doesn't want pizza because I am craving a chinese right now. Hope everyones having a nice week and happy 4th of July to all my American readers, I hope you all had a lovely day.
Feel free to leave your blog link below
</span>4th of july american red white blue gem nails outfit shorts blazer fashion style blog ootd wiw outfit<span class=

0 comments:

Post a Comment