Outfit | Festival Friday

Some of my festival picks, necessities and of course a couple of outfits I'd love to be wearing to the concerts going on tomorrow and Sunday in the Phoenix Park. I hope the sun comes out for you all and that the rain stays away as long as possible although judging on today that looks pretty impossible so remember your rain jackets! Absolutely love the rainbow shorts below, thinking about doing a DIY version since seeing this video by AndreasChoice. I think you can really experiment with colour and crazy prints at festivals. Would love to see what you're all wearing or what your festival picks would be so leave me a link below.


Festival picks



Festival Friday


My outfit choices & some necessities...


Festival Friday



I'd love to be going but I'm fairly busy this weekend. Luckily though, I live close to the Phoenix Park so I'll probably hear some of the acts anyways (Swedish House Mafia, Tinie Tempah, Calvin Harris, Snow Patrol, Florence & the Machine and more are playing for those who don't live in Ireland), I could hear Stone Roses last night. Is anyone going this weekend? Are you going to any other festivals coming up this summer? If you are heading, I hope you have an amazing weekend! Feel free to leave your blog link below for me.


Beauty Fashion Blogger Style Outfit Clothes Haul Design HTML CSS Blogger How To Tutorial

*This post was supposed to go up yesterday (Friday) but of course the "schedule" option didn't work. The suns out today after the downpour yesterday, which is perfect! Enjoy everyone xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment