Outfit | Pink Maxi Skirt

Outfit Wishlist | Pink Maxi Skirt
Hello dollies, how are you all? I would love to be wearing this outfit today, I still haven't gotten myself a bralet and I think my closet needs a bright maxi skirt like this one. I love the phone case too, how adorable. I really need a new one so having a look around, I think I'll order one online though because they are so bloody expensive in shops! Any iPhone 4s covers you think I'd like please let me know. I entered the Asos Blogger Challenge hosted by DiscountCoder.com and would love to hear what you think of my outfit if you have a chance, you can see my entry here.

A lot of changes have been happening this week, I mentioned in my Share Sunday that I started a new job. I've been in for a few days but come Monday I'll be sent off for training, excited but a little nervous. I have mixed feelings about it so far, mainly because I was friends with my manager before starting and stuff like that so I feel added pressure. The boyfriend is also in the middle of a work change, waiting to hear some news about that so I don't want to jinx it but please keep your fingers crossed. I'll be spending Saturday recording footage and taking photos for TGI Friday's Got Talent which should be fun and then the bf & I are going to go see Spiderman. Has anyone seen it yet? How are you spending your weekend? Please, leave your blog links below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment