Outfit | College Week One

Fashion Outfits what I wore this week college blogger h&m Primark river island

{Outfit 1} Cardigan & Leather Shorts - Primark, Top - H&M | {Outfit 2} Cardigan & Top - H&M, Jeans - Topshop | {Outfit 3} Jumper - New Look | {Outfit 4} Jumper - H&M, Cross Necklace, Spike Bracelet & Wetlook Leggings - Primark

Some outfits I wore to college this week, pretty boring, typical "college" outfits. I've only been back a few days and I'm already noticing how difficult it is to manage time properly. I had Fridays off last year (and the occasional Thursday), so I spent those days doing assignments and blog stuff, spent Saturday with the boyfriend, friends and family and then Sunday finishing any other work I had. This year, I'm in a full week, most days until 6pm, with a lot of 3 hour breaks. Hopefully, in two weeks I'll find some kind of routine again. The 3 hour breaks are a killer, I really need to get myself a laptop so I can do something productive. I'm looking at the Sony Vaio or HP Probook 4530s or 4330s (The HP's are discounted for students), although I really want a Macbook because I adore my iMac. Any laptops I should be looking at, what are your recommendations? Do you have the Sony or HP?

I only have until Christmas to get my credits for the entire year in order to pass, because we have work experience from Jan-May. That's less than 100 days to put the effort in and do well, pretty stressful. This year we're focusing on the business side of Digital Media, which should be interesting enough.

Have you started back to school/college? What are you studying? 
Let me know how it's going for you so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment