Outfit | Jersey Dress

Outfit | Jersey Dress



Brr! Anyone else really cold today? Autumn is definitely on the way, despite the weather I'm actually pretty excited for it. Need to get a dress like this, looks so cute with a denim jacket and boots. I love having a pop of red in an outfit during Autumn/Winter, really stands out against darker clothes and gives me that Christmas feeling. Can't forget a snuggy beanie, absolutely love wearing these, they keep me so warm. This outfit would be perfect for college. I start back in a week, crazy! I'm really looking forward to the year, especially work experience in January.

Speaking of Autumn, I designed some free buttons & other images over on Misse{Design} if you fancy a look, few new blogger tutorials too. I have loads more coming in the next couple of weeks. I'd been scribbling down ideas for designs, tutorials and other kinds of blog posts for Misse{Design} and been really inspired & motivated.

Are you starting college/uni, when are you back?  Any design or tutorial requests?


0 comments:

Post a Comment