Friday Favourites 005

friday favourites kim kardashian hair beauty fashion blogger design september calendar social media networking buttons jeffery Campbell litas

FIVE FAVOURITES

Fav PassTime - Got super motivated and inspired this week designing some themed pieces, keep an eye on Misse{Design}.
Fav Shoes - They arrived this week and I LOVE them!! See my August Haul here.
Fav Thing - An all white wash, so clean and fresh.
Fav Hair - Kim's hair is just amazing, want this colour.
Fav Place - Where my dad grew up, so calm & pretty!

jeffery campbell litas essie fiji benefit porefessional wish list lust boots

LUST LIST


More "Lita-esque" Boots - Barratts studded platform boots. I love mine so much, these are definitely next on the shoe list.

Benefit The Porefessional - Been wanting this for ages and keep forgetting spending all my money on clothes. I've finished up all my other primers this week so now, I need it! 

Essie Fiji - This is such a beautiful colour and I can't find it anywhere.

What are you lusting after right now?
What little things did you appreciate this week?
What was your favourite pass time this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment