August Haul | Preparing for Autumn

August Summer Winter Autumn Haul Blogger Fashion Lita Jeffery Campbell Boots Disco Pants Dupes Phone Case Iphone Paris Mint Jeans Topshop Leigh Barratts H&M Cardigan Leopard Print

I've been really careful when shopping this last month, looking for pieces I can wear during Autumn & Winter. There is some fabulous Autumn pieces in shops at the moment, want to pick up some more cardigans and jumpers. I have so many Summer clothes that I never really got a chance to wear so I'm moving on, bring on big jumpers, cosy cardigans, warm colours and a lot of layers.

August Summer Winter Autumn Haul Blogger Fashion Lita Jeffery Campbell Boots Disco Pants Dupes Phone Case Iphone Paris Mint Jeans Topshop Leigh Barratts H&M Cardigan Leopard PrintAugust Summer Winter Autumn Haul Blogger Fashion Lita Jeffery Campbell Boots Disco Pants Dupes Phone Case Iphone Paris Mint Jeans Topshop Leigh Barratts H&M Cardigan Leopard PrintAugust Summer Winter Autumn Haul Blogger Fashion Lita Jeffery Campbell Boots Disco Pants Dupes Phone Case Iphone Paris Mint Jeans Topshop Leigh Barratts H&M Cardigan Leopard PrintAugust Summer Winter Autumn Haul Blogger Fashion Lita Jeffery Campbell Boots Disco Pants Dupes Phone Case Iphone Paris Mint Jeans Topshop Leigh Barratts H&M Cardigan Leopard PrintAugust Summer Winter Autumn Haul Blogger Fashion Lita Jeffery Campbell Boots Disco Pants Dupes Phone Case Iphone Paris Mint Jeans Topshop Leigh Barratts H&M Cardigan Leopard Print
Cardigan, Zip Front Dress, Wine Jumper - H&M | Bag, Jeans - Primark | Peace Top, Disco Pants - GlamorousUk | Phone Case - eBay | Boots - eBay

I finally got around to buying disco pants and the peace top from GlamorousUk. The disco pants fit like a dream, they're much more soft and comfortable than I thought they would be. Really glad I bought the Glamorous pair instead of the AA ones, saved myself some money. I went to Primark and got three pairs of the Ultra Soft Super Skinny jeans. The jeans are so similar to my favourite Topshop Leigh Jeans so I know I'll get a lot of use out of them. I sadly couldn't get my hands on the studded flats but I'm going to keep an eye out for them. I needed a new case too, the one I got for Christmas is totally wrecked now (review here). I bought this lovely mint Paris Phone Case from eBay, it comes with front & back mint screen protectors and then the back case. I love the mint against my white iPhone, so fresh and clean looking.

My new boots arrived today too, been waiting for them like a child waiting for Santa and they finally arrived this morning. I love them so much! They're really comfortable too. I was going to buy the Truffle Lace Up Platforms from Barratts for €70, but I couldn't make it to the shop & they were out of my size online. So I found this pair on eBay and ordered them instead. When I received them I noticed that the box said Truffle, so I'm guessing they're the exact same pair, but cheaper! Win win I say. They're great quality, no scratches or anything like that, you can see that from the picture of them below. I can't wait to wear them out! I sense an obsession beginning...

What have you been buying lately? Whats your Autumn must have piece?



0 comments:

Post a Comment