Review | Garnier Intensive 7 Days

Garnier Body Intensive 7 days ultra softening lotion shea butter moisturizer hydrating review blogger beauty

Garnier were giving out samples of this product on their website when it was first being released. I was really impressed with the little sachets so decided to buy the bottle. I bought the nourishing Shea butter one for dry to extra-dry skin, which is suitable for sensitive skin. They offer 5 different bottles to suit your skin type.

</span>Garnier Body Intensive 7 days ultra softening lotion shea butter moisturizer hydrating review blogger beauty<span class=

What the bottle says


Intensive 7days Ultra-Softening Lotion is enriched with natural-based Shea Butter and L-Bifidus, inspired by probiotics which have been selected to meet the specific needs of dry to extra-dry skin. L-Bifidus: a Garnier innovation that helps prevent moisture loss from the skins surface.

It claims that skin is optimally hydrated for 48hours and that after only 7 days of use, skins quality is dramatically improved in dryness (49%), roughness (25%) and suppleness (26%).


What I thought


It smells delicious first of all, my mama uses this too and I can tell when she has. She was sitting in the sitting room and when I walked in, I could smell it! It's so good. It's not overly creamy which I was pretty surprised about, but I do prefer the more liquid texture to it. It applies really well, very smooth and dries within 5 mins (slightly tacky after 3 and fully dry within 5mins). I have however, put on a jumper in maybe 2-3 mins of applying this and didn't feel uncomfortable, greasy or "claustrophobic" as I sometimes do. Anyone else know what I mean by that or am I just weird?

It says to apply twice daily and you will notice a difference after 7 days. I apply this once a day and to be honest I saw an improvement in 3 days. Working in a hot, steamy, dry then damn environment in a busy restaurant/kitchen my skin was getting very dried out but this stuff really helped. What I love most about this is that I constantly feel as if I've just applied it without feeling greasy. I put it on the night before last and last night my boyfriend commented on how soft my skin felt, so I agree with the claim that it keeps your skin hydrated. Even my usually dry knees/elbows feel soft and moisturized. I'm really happy with this product so far. I have only tried the Shea Butter for Dry to Extra Dry skin, so I'd be interested to know what the other types are like, but I think this best suits my needs.

</span>Garnier Body Intensive 7 days ultra softening lotion shea butter moisturizer hydrating review blogger beauty<span class=

Would I Repurchase/Recommend?


I would definitely repurchase it, it's a great product. I'm already on my second bottle. Nothing too mind-blowing but it does the job well. I love being able to use it in the morning without having to wait for it to properly sink into my skin and I love that my skin feels moisturized all day. I have recommended it to the boyfriends mammy (I believe she bought the mango one) and she loves it too.

Available;


Everywhere: Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, McCabes, Etc.
Price: €3-4/ £2-3 (250ml)

Have you tried this? If you have, which one did you try? What did you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment