Friday Favourites 006


friday favourites blogger design fashion shoe organisation makeup project 10 pan food wraps anna saccone jolys

FIVE FAVOURITES

Fav Youtube - Has to be the SacconeJolys videos on LeFloofTv. I only watch occasional videos but I've been watching all this week to see baby Emilia, isn't she the cutest!?
Fav News - Passed my theory test this week, wooo!
Fav Thing - Cleared out more makeup into my "use or dump" & "finish bottle before repurchase" piles.
Fav Lunch - Made some wraps using the Roasted Tomato & Pepper Fajita dinner set by Old el Paso. Nicest wraps ever! Definitely buying again. The wrap hardly touched my plate.
Fav Storage - Love this bookshelf idea for holding shoes, with a layer of glass to add another shelf but making it look bigger and more spacious.

wish list lust want need haul payday boots carl scarpa bag studded gold silver check shirt flannel new look autumn winter collection boots jumper cardigan cute

LUST LIST


Carl Scarpa Studded Bag - Spotted this bag the other day, it was on sale for €89, which I didn't really want to spend on a bag but I haven't been able to get it out of m head. I love the mix of gold and silver studs.

New Look AW - I've seen some amazing pieces (mostly on IG) from New Look recently, like studded jumpers and boots. Just waiting to go have a look. I love this jumper too. 

Shirts - I think this one is super cute, I need more check print flannel shirts for the Autumn, they're so easy to wear, comfy and keep you warm.

What are you lusting after right now?
What little things did you appreciate this week?
What was your favourite piece of news this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment