Review | TanOrganic Sunless Tan

Tan Organic Irish False Fake Sunless Natural Tanning Review Blog Product

Back in September, I was invited to an event hosted by TanOrganic. It wasn't a typical product launch event, but an eco launch. TanOrganic is officially the first and only aloe vera based false tan to be Eco Certified, awarded the highest eco standard. The product is 100% natural and organic "from seed to bottle" with no preservatives, paragons, perfumes, synthetic colours or alcohol. Only 1,000 companies have been supported by EcoCert, which isn't a lot when you look at how many brands and products are out there! TanOrganic is one of the most successful Irish Dragons Den investments and is now being sold worldwide. I unfortunately couldn't make the launch due to college commitments but was delighted when they sent me the all natural tan to try for myself. Todays post will be a review of the products and I'm going to compare it to the tan I've been using for years now. As always, the review is 100% my own personal opinion. You can watch a video of the launch on TanOrganics YouTube channel to learn more.

Tan Organic Irish False Fake Sunless Natural Tanning Review Blog Product
Exfoliating Glove, Tanning Mitt, TanOrganic False Tan

Tan-Erase Ultimate Exfoliator
Such an amazing idea, I've never seen this kind of glove before but it's brilliant. It removes dead skin and old tan, leaving you with smooth skin thats ready for application. You can use it dry or wet, before and after the application. What I do is shower using exfoliation gloves and a scrub, apply moisturiser and then later that day, quickly run over my skin using the exfoliator glove focusing on my elbows and knees before tanning. I'll then use it before a top up mid-week. Tan-Erase Ultimate Exfoliator Glove is €14.99

Tanning Mitt
I actually never thought I'd love a tanning mitt, I mean it's a bit of a weird thing to love right? But this is so soft, it feels like velvet on your skin and really blends the colour well. The tanning mitt is €4.99 or there's also a double sided tanning glove for €7.99.

TanOrganic Sunless Tan
TanOrganic is a liquid formula and comes in a spray 100ml glass bottle, really easy to apply and it's not as messy as some other tanning formulas out there. Easy application, just spray onto a tanning mitt and work into the skin in circular motion. The tan has a light guide colour, so you know where you've applied it. I'm a big fan of guide colours but will typically never leave the house with it but this is very natural looking. The tan then develops within 6-8 hours so they suggest leaving the guide on for that long. I've always applied tan at night just because I find that a lot easier and works into my time schedule better. 

I know smell is a big deciding factor when it comes to tanning products, I actually adore the smell of this so much so that I'd be tempted to taste it. It smells like caramel during application!! Amazing! Once dried it doesn't have a scent (I asked those around me lol). It dries very quickly too, one of the quickest drying times out of all the tanning products I've tried previously. One of the things I love about it is that I can apply product over it immediately, without it going streaky. This is not something I could do with St Moriz Dark Mousse or L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Gel. I apply TanOrganic and then take a little L'Oreal Sublime Bronze with moisturiser and apply it to my face, down my neck and blend it into my chest area and also on the backs of my hands. It doesn't mess up the application or look streaky.

TanOrganic Sunless Tan Irish EcoCert Organic Natural False Tanning Ireland Blogger Beauty

What I don't like
I'm very pale so on me, the tan is a nice natural glow. It's encouraged me to go more natural with my false tan and not overdo it. It is perfect for the day time but I would like to see a darker option for nights out. It is buildable but I'm quite lazy/busy so I'd like to be able to get a dark colour without spending days applying it.

What I like
So quick and easy to apply. I don't have to wait for it to dry and it's makes my Sunday night a whole lot easier. Pleasant smell and a nice natural guide is also a plus incase I'm in a rush. I love how natural looking the tan is. Plus it's 100% organic which my skin likes, especially with this drying weather. I will definitely repurchase this for everyday use.

Products & Pricing 

    For more information and to see all products available, visit the TanOrganic website.

    Have you tried TanOrganic? What did you think? Would it be something you'd be interested in?

    * As stated, I was sent this item. All opinions are my own and I am not being paid to write this review.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment