Christmas Countdown | Party with...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wow, theres so much choice for the party season. I actually found it difficult to narrow down some of the items. I have so many dressy clothes I've hardly worn that would be perfect for the party season but some of the dresses above are really tempting me. I'm not really a party dress person, I feel like most don't suit me but I love the first two from MissGuided. Glamorous have some amazing pieces if you don't want to wear a dress, peplum tops look amazing with disco pants or leggings. Does anything above catch your eye? Will you be buying for the holidays? Will you be going to many parties/events this month?

See all Christmas themed posts here!

29 Sleeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment