Outfit | Check Mate

blogger outfit style fashion check shirt disco pant leather wet look leggings
Shirt - Republic | Lace Tank - H&M | Wetlook Leggings - Primark

Things are starting to get very busy with college and I have things scheduled right up until May so it doesn't look like life will be slowing down any time soon!! I must admit, I am feeling a little overwhelmed with this blog, design blog, design orders, Christmas, college, work placement...and so on! I'm sure with some planning (& tons more to-do lists) I'll manage. I always feel better with a plan. Is that just me or do you swear by to do lists too? I've noticed myself really focusing on my assignments this year, mostly because I want to be able to use them as portfolio pieces now. Come January I have work placement for 12 weeks and then after that, I only have 2 semesters of college left. I can't believe how fast it's gone but I'm so excited to move on and start "real life". I'm a bit behind on my blog list, so leave your link below and I'll have a read over the weekend :) xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment