On the Juice Stand

Featured Today on Lilly Pulitzer's "The Juice Stand"



Featured Lilly Pulitzer Attire: : Charlene Dress Helene Dress Resort Chic Wedges Love Note Clutch
Glitter flats: Madewell
Bracelets: Loren HopeJ.Crew
 
It is no secret that I am a huge fan of Lilly Pulitzer. I often find myself reading Lilly’s tale of not creating lifestyle for fashion, but instead creating a fashion brand based upon her lifestyle.  Alligators, Flamingos, Bright Florals, Vibrant Pastels, she pushed classic attire to new boundaries. I can't begin to express my excitement upon being contacted by the girls at the Pink Palace to do an upcoming feature for the Resort 2012 collection. I'm only sharing a glimpse of the post on CGWP, so to see the full feature visit Lilly's blog The Juice Stand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment