OOTD Wishlist - A Spring New Look

Hey dollies,
Happy February/Spring!! I have been loving all the wonderful colourful items that are arriving in shops lately. Cheers up these grey rainy/snowy days. New Look have an amazing selection with most things coming in different colours, making it so difficult to choose but here are some of my favourites.



Wishlist - Colours by New Look


Peach Dress | Green Shirt | Snake Clutch | Stripe Jumper | Purple Dress | Polka Dot Dress | Lilac Jeans | Handbag | Bikini Top & Bottom | Candy Dress



So pretty aren't they. I must get my hands on a couple of them, especially the jeans. I love them, so adorable. I'm a busy bee this weekend, being busy and exhausted is a terrible combination. Hopefully, I'll catch up on sleep while getting some work done.


Whats colours are you crushing on at the moment?
Are you injecting some colour into your wardrobes?


Win a 3D Diamond Ring - Closing Soon!!




Fancy more Spring Looks?
Check out my favourite Spring Colour right now,
Mint Green & how you can add it to your wardrobe here

0 comments:

Post a Comment