Style Stalking - Ashley Madekwe

Hello dolls, how are you all?

I first came across the lovely Ashley while watching a TV series called Revenge. It's about a young girl called Emily who has gone back to where she grew up in order to get revenge on the people who destroyed her family - It's very good! Ashley Madekwe plays the social climber Ashley Davenport, Emilys best friend & the assistant to "Queen Bee" Victoria Grayson.

Real life Ashley is a gorgeous Actress from London but is living in LA, Her love for fashion is obvious. Imagine my surprise when I realised that she's a lot like all of us (...well apart from the incredibly looks and amazing LA lifestyle). Yep, you guessed it! She blogs - RingMyBell (/Lookbook). I love her style, she always looks fab. One of the main reasons I love her is that she wears simple pieces paired together - Orange jeans and a striped top or a Jumper & a leather skirt. These are pieces I can find in my wardrobe. I like that! Here are a few of my favourite looks.



(Photos from Ashley's Blog RingMyBell | Edited by me)

What do you think of her style?
Which outfit is your favourite?
Have you watched Revenge yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment