Outfit | Disaster Night & Day

floral dress sunny summer spring party girls outfit wiwt wiw wearing fashion style ootd outfit ootn</span>floral dress sunny summer spring party girls outfit wiwt wiw wearing fashion style ootd outfit ootn<span class=

This is what I wore to girls night turn disaster night turn even worse day. The dress is from H&M, I showed it in my Summer Haul here. I love it, the fit, the print, everything. So my first night out in a while didn't go too well. I think the hangover the next day and the events of the night & today are proof that I should just not go out anymore.

Little tipsy tired me got home the other night to a house filled with 17-19 year old leaving cert. students, blaring music, a lot of alcohol and a very messy kitchen. Having had no sleep the night before, I collapsed on my bed ready to sleep. The lovely bf came to check on me and realized I was lying half asleep on a bed with no sheets so got me a pillow and a duvet. I woke at 5am to notice that someone had spilled a glass of coke all over my desk and keyboard which is now completely destroyed. 

At the moment, I have a very old (noisy) dell keyboard plugged in but it and my iMac are not the best of friends and it only works on occasion. I went to where it was bought today and although we bought warranty from them (for about €200), they said they only help up to a year and so told us to go somewhere else...the next place were equally useless. I spent about 5 hours today traveling around and have still gotten no where.

So until I figure out what the point in having warranty actually is or fork out €70 for a new one even though I have warranty, things might be a little quiet around here. Worst timing ever as I have some design requests and orders, but I'm going to try and get it sorted in the next few days. Very sorry to those waiting for a response from me. I can obviously still use my iMac with the dell keyboard but it's slow, especially for someone who uses shortcut keys for everything, having no command key is killing me lol. To be honest, I think I'm too annoyed at the situation to use it.

Piece of advise if buying an Apple product...buy it direct from Apple, in a proper Apple store or online! The Apple section of the place we bought it from only "deal with sales so it's not our problem, talk to someone from (store name) over there"... Good ole customer service, hey. Hope your Sunday has been better than mine, What are you lot up too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment