Friday Favourites 003

Friday Favourites Obama Piercing Quote Bacon Idea Find Shopping Style Fashion

FIVE FAVOURITES

Fav Find - Primark jeans similar to the Topshop Leigh ones I love.
Fav Idea - Bacon cups for lunch, I'd fill with scrambled egg & toast.
Fav Photo - Good timing photo of President Obama.
Fav Piercing - Love this triple helix piercing, have to get it done.
Fav Quote - This is me, totally me! 

Diy Studs Spikes Phone Case Glitter Studded Cut Out Top

LUST LIST


Studs - Need to buy some packets of studs to DIY the shit out of everything I own! Watch this space...

Cut Out Top - Had my eye on these for a while but didn't think I'd like them on me, tried one on the other day and love it but they didn't have my size. Anyone find any nice ones? 

Phone Case - Really need a new everyday phone case, love this one.

What are you lusting after right now?
What little things did you appreciate this week?
What was your favourite laugh this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment